Sky Hotel opened its doors January 2015. Starting as a small one storey hall, the idea was to always aim for a top class hotel with fully operational restaurants. In 2019, that finally came to realization as Sky Hotel once again opened its doors completely renovated and upgraded.Keeping the welcoming lobby but making additions to the once small one storey hall and restaurant, converted Sky Hotel into what is now a towering 7 storey hotel in the heart of prestigious Masalaha neighbourhood in Hargeisa. With remarkable views and relaxing atmosphere that welcomes everyone, Sky Hotel has built a reputation for great service, great food and most of all unbeatable experience.
About the Position
Greets customers and offers restaurant or cafe menus, answers questions about menu offerings, processes food and drink orders, carries food and drinks from kitchen to tables, and prepares bills and process payments.
This Job Might Be For You If You
• Effective communication and active listening skills for conversing with guests
• Impeccable customer service skills and social perceptiveness
• Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
• Oriented toward serving others and helping customers
• Accountability in processing customer payments
• Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Taking orders from customers
• Giving customers suggestions for food and drinks and telling them about any special menu items
• Serving beverages and delivering food to customers
• Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve any complaints
• Processing customer payments
• Removing dirty dishes from tables to avoid clutter while customers are eating
• Cleaning tables after customers have finished their meals
How to apply;
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CV to email@example.com by june 15, 2021. Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.